100 Tauren Shaman
I'll be at Blizzcon this year!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
Sweet, see you there!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
10/25/2015 06:09 PMPosted by Turwinkle
I will be there this year! I hope to meet as many of the CC folks that I can! Will be having a meet-up on Thursday the day before the Con! Outside the Hyatt @ 1:00 pm! :D Am so excited!

Be sure to join our official meetup on Friday!! Details are in the main thread. :-)
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Posting for Araceli.. Don't forget the meetup today at the Warcraft Bikes at 3:30p
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
( so I had this huge thing posted and changed characters and apparently changing characters wipes everything you type..yay...)

Thanks to EVERYONE that came out to the meetup and the hotel party in my room on Saturday night. I do apologize about my phone dying during dinner and being unable to invite everyone else that wasn't already with me to the dinner. I must get a better extra battery because the one(s) I had lasted 20 minutes and then died. :-/

So next year I've learned that we're gonna do the official meetup likely on Friday (though could do Thursday if the majority of people get in in time),, then likely a dinner somewhere either on Thursday or Friday night and then the hotel party on Saturday!

The pictures from the meetup and the party have been posted on the CC Forums! [https://www.facebook.com/groups/2214081220/]

Please add more or/andd tag yourself if you want!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]